Saturday, April 20, 2013

Proposed Itinerary

This is the proposed itinerary that was provided for the visit :)

July 22
8:30 a.m. Visit main office in Barranquilla
9:00 a.m. Visit the home of Bleidis and Maria (close to the Village of Hope)
11:00 a.m. Shopping & meals & arcade at the mall
3:30 p.m. Travel to Santa Marta by van 


July 23
9:30 a.m. Visit SAC and the home of Andrea Carolina and Leonardo in Santa Marta
11:30 a.m. Shopping & meals & arcade at the mall
2:30 p.m. Depart to  Cartagena

July 24-free or visit Daliana from Compassion

July 25
10:00 a.m. Visit Yiseth & Nelson’s home. Then travel to SAC 3 to meet with Francisco.
12:00 p.m. go to lunch at “Mall Plaza el Castillo”, which includes ice cream
2:00 p.m. go to the arcade
3:00 p.m. go shopping 

This may change, because I am hoping to visit Francisco's home if possible. Due to his family situation, I am not sure if I will be able to visit him but I am hoping for the best. I am also hoping and praying that I will be able to see Sonia too. I hope to hear how this might go soon!

There are so many things to figure out such as which van and route to take from Cartagena to Barranquilla and which van and route to take from Barranquilla to Santa Marta. Then there is the one from Santa Marta back to Cartagena. I am hoping to take the coastal route at least to Barranquilla,  which did not seem to be as busy as the road that I took on the first trip. I believe that I will be able to have the staff at the hotels contact the vans for pickup in each city since I am not fluent in Spanish. I will also need to take a small bag with me when I travel to Santa Marta from Barranquilla, since I will spend one night in Santa Marta. As the days draw closer, I will have all of this figured out!!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment