Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sonia and Daliana from Cartagena

I am posting about Sonia because she is the main reason that I decided to visit Colombia again. I sponsored her for 7 years and met her in 2011 but due to unforseen circumstances, she left the program. This happened after I promised her that I would return to visit her again. I am hoping and praying that it may be possible to see her on this trip but I know that it may not be possible due to regulations.

Daliana is another child that I write to on behalf of her sponsor, through Compassion and she also asked me to visit her. I am not sure if this will be possible but I will check into it as I will have one free day available and this may work. She is very sweet and writes beautiful letters about her family and activities at the center that she attends.


Sonia on the 2011 trip


Daliana, pen pal from Cartagena, through Compassion

Sonia with her aunt, CI worker and me on the 2011 trip

No comments:

Post a Comment