Saturday, August 3, 2013


 
 
 
As we returned to Leonardo's home, I needed to take a couple of more photos of him holding gifts from one of his group sponsors, Dee. I wanted to make sure that she had some good photos of him since she has helped to bring in many more group sponsors for him. He looked happy and I hated to leave him in his living conditions. I hope to be able to provide bunk beds, new mattresses, sheets, and maybe a small wardrobe for his family and I pray that his mother, who is ill, will recover completely from her illness. I hope that I will be able to visit Leonardo again one day!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

We had to leave Andrea Carolina and her siblings at the foot of the hill before they made their climb back up to their home. We exchanged hugs and we took a few more photos. One of my goals to see if we can get bunk beds for her family, along with new sheets and matresses.   I will miss this sweet little girls and I hope to see her and her family again! .
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment